Unfortunately, this company got my contact information to kill me with their emails.I receive emails with available jobs in the market no matter what technology you work.

They can't even maintain their mailing database.

Even after calling them several times they are still sending me all the available jobs (doesn't matter in which technology we work).

All they say is we removed it and we are working on it.I even asked them to forward the call to their higher management and they forward that to the next person sitting next to them and they say it the manager/lead.

Had an Experience with Genuineit?

Comments

chandananaidu79

I am working with this company since some time.I do not have any issues with GIT.

the payment is made on time and they are helpoing me with issues is any.i am really happy working with them and would definitely give my thumbs up.

Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more UBER - Charged for mess I didn't make UBER "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more